What I've Learned in IT 18 (Graphics Applications)

            Graphics Application is one of my subject for this semester. All I can say to this subject is nice. I've learned something new. A little bit challenging but also adventurous one because I have to explore Adobe Photoshop (probably on my own).



            At first, I really  wonder, what's Adobe Photoshop, but then, at last, know I know what it is. It takes time for me to realize and to learn. Well, I have to read all the lessons from my instructor's blogspot but it's fun. After all, that's for our own good. My time are not wasted. This subject is really a bit tiring but when all the activities are done, it's a relieving feeling from pressures and headaches. Headaches from looking at the computer's monitor. But I guess and it's part of my course since I don't have pc or laptop. It's hard if you don't have one, that's why I spend most of my time at the internet cafe. It's my third home anyway. But then again, I guess my efforts had paid off. As I can observe from my creation from the beginning up to the end. I've learn slowly but my ideas have been evolve (I guess so). At first, I really don't have any idea what's inside the photoshop, how to use it and what's that for. As times goes by, at last I've got an idea. Read more>>.




----IT 18 [Graphics Application] is done at Last, yeah.----