Pae - Boy of my dreams

Last night, I watched Loser Lover. It was fun, and Pae was so cute and handsome.

A movie about a boy finding her not so beautiful dream girl. Actually, the story was so cute and very funny. Well, I hope, I can have a similar love story to this movie. A boy meet a girl and fall in love, chased her, until he win the heart of the girl, and they are happy together.

I really don't care about the looks of a boy. I don't care about the messy hair, or even the skin color. I like a boy that is honest, fun to be with, above all, not irritating. I want a simple, neat, independent, responsible, and one word Man.

My friends reacted to this picture. So handsome  ..



Here's the link of the movie: Loser Lover.

Thai: อารักษ์ อมรศุภศิริ
Nickname: Pae (เป้)
Birthdate: September 2, 1984
Birthplace: Thailand
Height: 178cm.
University: Mahidol University
Major: Business Administration