Song to Ditch Procrastination Part 2

If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place. 
- Lao Tzu


We have same result if we have do things in the same way. In order to make new things, want something new, we must do something we've never done before. In order to get rid of procrastination, we must change our perspective.


Here's a song of Taylor Swift : Change.







My favorite lines:
It was the night things changed
I remember the night I cried when  I called my Mother, I said that 'I can't graduate this time'. 

I was a loser, back then, I give up everything. I can almost make it in graduation, we've done the best we can, but I give up. It was the night for Seniors Night, I want to attend, but I can't, my grades are not complete yet. Then, I decided to beg to my parents, another year to finish my studies, and I was the luckiest kid in the world.
These walls that they put up to hold us back fell down
It's a revolution, throw your hands up
Cause we never gave in
And we'll sing hallelujah, we sang hallelujah
Hallelujah
The following year, 2014, I made it, I graduated. I thanked my parents and God for all the things that happened.

Everything happens for a reason, and there are things that you need to surpass, change, to be a greater person you can be.